Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

117 M34 said:
How does last night compare to the Moss Side riots? I wasn't born then so obviously didn't witness them.

The modern games simply not as entertaining

BillyMC said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BillyMC said:
At least he's pro human and doesnt want people kicked to death, Whereas a lot of people on here are anti human and do want people kicked to death.

It's personal, nothing to do with what I have or haven't said.

The fact you're capable of seeing my point is reassuring as sometimes I do feel as if I'm banging my head against a wall with some of the warriors on here.

I'm not pro riot and I've said that about 1000 times, it will never sink in though.

I dont see your point ...I was being sarcastic and the fact you judge me "capable" of understanding your pseudo liberal crap says it all.

I didn't realise you were being sarcy with him....looks like I was well and truly Clarkied there ;)

BillyMC said:
117 M34 said:
How does last night compare to the Moss Side riots? I wasn't born then so obviously didn't witness them.

Agreed Billy. Not like the good old days is it?

Sky's killing the modern game.

Didsbury Dave said:
BillyMC said:
117 M34 said:

Agreed Billy. Not like the good old days is it?

Sky's killing the modern game.

Along with the Blackberry.

M18CTID said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
M18CTID said:
That's funny - I could've sworn he said the other day that he wouldn't mind seeing some coppers killed.

This is the problem with TMQ you see - I can accept his liberal stance but it's the blatant hypocrisy in some of his posts that wind people up.

A stance I explained and apologised for.

SWP and his like are just trolls who want me banned. I know why they want me banned too, an ex Irish poster on here let me see some PM's a while back and it's no wonder he left the forum.

I'm pro human and anti police - you don't have to understand but my stance isn't illegal, I'm not breaking the COC (I have in the past and I've been punished accordingly) so if you don't like it please ignore me, foe me or take it to PM where we can discuss issues freely without clogging up the board.

Thanks

To be honest, I didn't see how it panned out but I simply didn't get how someone can be firmly "pro-life" but wish death on a certain group of people. As it happens, I don't have any great love for the police myself and I'm in agreement with you (for a change) on that other thread where you pointed out the amount of force they use on football fans compared to what's going on now - that's something that riles me a lot.

As for SWP's Back, well I've met him once and he seems a decent enough bloke to me - hardly a troll. I'm not getting dragged into your spat with him so you're best off discussing "PM-gate" with someone who's interested.

I've admitted that my hatred for the police is a fault, I am not perfect and would never claim to be.

It's my cross to bear and I'm working on it.

What's happening at the moment is that several posters are working to get me banned.

I've spoke with Ric, he told me to curb it or else and I apologised and promised to curb my posts. Since then, my posts have played by the rules and I've engaged people I'd usually ignore in an attempt to be more civil all round.

People like 'Dave' are just trying to kick a man when they think he's down.

This thread is bullshit - it's meant to be about the riots but as usual some posters want to make it about me.

If it weren't for the fact I'd be granting victory to those who want me gone, I'd be happy to consult with Ric or Damo re me not posting anymore if it's causing this much trouble.

bluemoonmatt said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
bluemoonmatt said:
The problem is that it's exactly the liberal softly softly bollocks spouted by Damo and his ilk that has led to these loutish youths growing up in an environment where they have zero discipline resulting in them thinking they can do what they want.

No it isn't.

The lack of education, basic intelligence and decency on both sides is quite shocking.

Damo is on neither side and nor am I.

It's all about finger pointing and frankly, I'm above that.

We'll have to agree to disagree. Years ago parents were allowed to clip (and I mean clip NOT ABUSE) they're kids when they stepped out of line, as a result they learned right from wrong. They do it now and they get hauled in front of a beak. Schools were strict, even after they withdrew the cane, you didn't want to get on the wrong side of the teachers. Now they are all mini social workers. No one fears the cops, kids openly abuse them cos they know the poor bobbies can do fuck all about it. We as a nation are a soft touch. Anyone who can't see that is delusional.
Correct!

TheMightyQuinn said:
M18CTID said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

SWP and his like are just trolls who want me banned. I know why they want me banned too, an ex Irish poster on here let me see some PM's a while back and it's no wonder he left the forum.

I'm pro human and anti police - you don't have to understand but my stance isn't illegal, I'm not breaking the COC (I have in the past and I've been punished accordingly) so if you don't like it please ignore me, foe me or take it to PM where we can discuss issues freely without clogging up the board.

Thanks

To be honest, I didn't see how it panned out but I simply didn't get how someone can be firmly "pro-life" but wish death on a certain group of people. As it happens, I don't have any great love for the police myself and I'm in agreement with you (for a change) on that other thread where you pointed out the amount of force they use on football fans compared to what's going on now - that's something that riles me a lot.

As for SWP's Back, well I've met him once and he seems a decent enough bloke to me - hardly a troll. I'm not getting dragged into your spat with him so you're best off discussing "PM-gate" with someone who's interested.

I've admitted that my hatred for the police is a fault, I am not perfect and would never claim to be.

What's happening at the moment is that several posters are working to get me banned.

I've spoke with Ric, he told me to curb it or else and I apologised and promised to curb my posts. Since then, my posts have played by the rules and I've engaged people I'd usually ignore in an attempt to be more civil all round.

This thread is bullshit - it's meant to be about the riots but as usual some posters want to make it about me.

If it weren't for the fact I'd be granting victory to those who want me gone, I'd be happy to consult with Ric or Damo re me not posting anymore if it's causing this much trouble.
You do know that an internet forum isn’t actually real life don’t you?

What are you getting worked up about……? Its not real

*Im off to riot……..

TheMightyQuinn said:
M18CTID said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Thanks

Pass me a tissue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.