Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

BBC news just said its starting in salford again.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

ElanJo said:
The riots are worth it just for the following (sub)headline

youths storm McDonald's and start cooking their own food

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023254/Tottenham-riot-Mark-Duggan-shooting-sparked-police-beating-girl.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -girl.html</a>

Damn your eyes, I had to click that link just to find there were no further details. ho hum, I was hoping for a video at least.

fthiy9.jpg

actually fuming at this text i'v just got..

"WARNING" a group of armed theifs targeting asian houses at anytime of the day A white girl wearing a burkha knocks on the door when the door opens 3/4 black meen rush in and search around for cash,anything and use violence. It has happened nearly 10 times in brum in the last few hours and started in coventry and has now started in Manchester please pass this onto others.

lee-mcfc said:

"WARNING" a group of armed theifs targeting asian houses at anytime of the day A white girl wearing a burkha knocks on the door when the door opens 3/4 black meen rush in and search around for cash,anything and use violence. It has happened nearly 10 times in brum in the last few hours and started in coventry and has now started in Manchester please pass this onto others.

Eh? how can you tell shes white?

Just a shitty chain message if you ask me mate

ell said:
lee-mcfc said:

^^^^
Agree. This sort of shite goes viral all the time.

bowdonblue said:
ell said:
lee-mcfc said:

^^^^

Ive seen some shite in my time, but that 'text' is up there with the shittest.

bowdonblue said:
ell said:
lee-mcfc said:

^^^^

Agreed. How many times were people told to stay away from the Trafford Centre no Town no Old Trafford no Eastland by an Irish no Asian no Muslim man?

ell said:
lee-mcfc said:

Good i hope so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.