RIP Chris Shaw

Know a lot of people who knew Chris very very well and used to travel everywhere with him from Droylsden. I've heard some great stories.

Absolutely gutting to hear that he'd just become father again to a baby boy.

So sad.

I sat infront of Chris for about 8 seasons, whilst I didn't know him well personally, I can tell you for a fact he was as focal and passionate as any City fan in that area of the South Stand through the good and bad times, gave off the impression of a truly genuine sound person.

RIP Blue x

Thank you for all your kind words, Chris was my baby brother & my best friend. Going to the match will never be the same again. He was the best & we are all heartbroken. Watching his son walk out of the tunnel on Wednesday evening is going to be emotional but I know he will be watching & bursting with pride X

Top Top Blue,met him on many European aways on Spikes trips.RIP CHRIS

Didn't know Chris personally, but recognise him from many European away days. Really sad news, thoughts with his family and friends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.