RIP Chris Shaw

Very sad for his young family - looked and sounded a really nice lad. R.I.P

Looks like the lad who sat just back and across from our group in block 217 ? If so just the occasional 'after you' on the gangway and steps but seemed like a very good lad.....and obviously was. Either way, a top Blue and a tragic loss and sincere condolences to his family and friends. At least he saw us win the league and domestic cups before he joined the Blue family in heaven. RIP Chris

my son is a similiar age with a couple of young kids , this really hits home , and puts a lot of things into perspective , cannot start to believe what the family are going through just hope this thread and support of fellow blues and the club , helps and goes towards giving them strength to get through a really tough time , never new the guy , but 35 years old , no age at all , very sad , R-I-P

Looks like the lad who sat just back and across from our group in block 217 ? If so just the occasional 'after you' on the gangway and steps but seemed like a very good lad.....and obviously was. Either way, a top Blue and a tragic loss and sincere condolences to his family and friends. At least he saw us win the league and domestic cups before he joined the Blue family in heaven. RIP Chris

That him bud was a proper sound lad , he sat just behind Natalie Pike and her friend

RIP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.