RIP Gianluca Vialli

Always a gentleman, honest, articulate and reasoned on camera and in life.

An exciting, gifted, brave forward capable of lighting up any stage.

If all the world's a stage, Gianluca Vialli played his role to perfection.

RIP Vialli.

So sad. May he rest in peace. Cancer is an absolute bastard but he put on a brave face for years. Legend of the game. Legend of the Serie A and Premier League. Legend of all the clubs he played for. I loved him so much.
He Played a big part in changing the shape of English football by kicking the rags/Arse/dipper axis of red evil off their collective perches and paving the way for the sleeping giants of Chelsea and Manchester city to find a place at the top table once again.

Knew he as poorly but was shocked to hear of his demise , excellent footballer and he came across as a decent fun loving guy in interviews , 58 is no age , the BIG C claims another , R-I-P and sympathies to his family and all who knew him.

So sad. May he rest in peace. Cancer is an absolute bastard but he put on a brave face for years. Legend of the game. Legend of the Serie A and Premier League. Legend of all the clubs he played for. I loved him so much.
Legend full stop.

Arrivederci Luca

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.