RIP Gianluca Vialli

Fucking striker. Little brothers best mate growing up in a league with how much I lived Kinky, far too young to go away and all my heart's wishes with him and their family.

He lost One of his former colleagues not long ago and now this. He must be in turmoil.

Trust me those emotions were not those of winning, but knowing what is coming..Of all cancers, never saw people pass so quickly as pancreatic cancer..totally evil tumour..the one you never wish to get. The greatest thing on this forum is we appreciate decent people. He was decent and a great player RIP.

He seemed a great character and very much the Ying to Roberto's Yang in terms of personality. Maybe having him as assistant manager helped Mancini get the best out of the Italy team? - from the tales of his time at City having an old friend who could talk honestly to him was what Roberto probably needed.

The era of Italian football on Channel 4 was a great time and made the game in England less parochial. Some great players of which Vialli was one of the best. RIP.

He seemed a great character and very much the Ying to Roberto's Yang in terms of personality. Maybe having him as assistant manager helped Mancini get the best out of the Italy team? - from the tales of his time at City having an old friend who could talk honestly to him was what Roberto probably needed.

The era of Italian football on Channel 4 was a great time and made the game in England less parochial. Some great players of which Vialli was one of the best. RIP.
That was my first taste of football, watching Gazzetta Football Italia with my dad. AC Milan were the first football team I saw on TV and it was when they had van Basten.

I texted my stepdad earlier as he's a Chelsea fan, and he's gutted as well.

That was my first taste of football, watching Gazzetta Football Italia with my dad. AC Milan were the first football team I saw on TV and it was when they had van Basten.

I texted my stepdad earlier as he's a Chelsea fan, and he's gutted as well.
I'd say they're all gutted. Never like seeing our blues lose but wouldn't stick in the throat this week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.