Rishi Sunak

There should be far more of this. The whole unparliamentary language protocol is a fucking farce. Why can’t you cal a liar like Johnson, a liar?
Can’t even say it outside the chamber anymore either! Imagine the apoplexy of the ‘free speech merchants‘ if Nye Bevan was around today…

“What is Toryism but organised spivvery? … No amount of cajolery can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party … So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Nye Bevan (Manchester, 1948).

Can’t even say it outside the chamber anymore either! Imagine the apoplexy of the ‘free speech merchants‘ if Nye Bevan was around today…

“What is Toryism but organised spivvery? … No amount of cajolery can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party … So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Nye Bevan (Manchester, 1948).
2023. No change.

I dunno about that. How many long-term government contracts can he hand out to companies his wife has shares in between now and the election?
True. The wee rat is taking this personally and may be seeking to do as much damage and personal gain as possible before sodding off to the US.
He is the real enemy of the people.

Trying to elicit the racist vote while Cameron nips over to Ukraine, again electioneering of the worst kind as bad as Johnson and the red bus appealing to the red wall disgusting brainwashing tactics

Laura Faris MP - 2019 intake found under the barrel not at the bottom and evidence of the dearth of what they have

In the middle of that ludicrous word salad, three words stood out;
’I don’t know’ - the only thing she said that was believable.
It is just another chapter of ‘fuck off British people, this is all about my career, sunak’s career and the Tory party saving face at any cost’.
Don’t let anyone tell you that these are patriots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.