Rishi Sunak

Whilst he fucks off to Silicone Valley with his wife looking at ways to use AI to get them more money of us plebs.
Has his father in law not already bought a whole load of land in Rwanda, use of which was going to be invoiced to the Home Office and signed off by Richie Rich Sunak

Has his father in law not already bought a whole load of land in Rwanda, use of which was going to be invoiced to the Home Office and signed off by Richie Rich Sunak
That sounds like the next conspiracy theory based largely around some racist trope, that will be spread by nasty people, digested by sympathisers and repeated by simpletons. Not an expert on this though, but its all become very predictable and a bit tiresome these days.

That sounds like the next conspiracy theory based largely around some racist trope, that will be spread by nasty people, digested by sympathisers and repeated by simpletons. Not an expert on this though, but its all become very predictable and a bit tiresome these days.
The deal is only for 200 people anyway. It’s a total dog whistle policy.

The deal is only for 200 people anyway. It’s a total dog whistle policy.
Let's not forget that, for every one person going to Rwanda ( not that I think any will), we have to accept one of their "problem" refugee's in return.

How the Government think that this is both VFM and a sensible policy is above my thinking.

Imagine any country, let alone this one, having to suffer Bawbag Lying, Lizard in a Truss then that skinny rat faced **** Sunak. All lying, heartless, theiving, incompetent culpable of manslaughter scum.

Meanwhile in many English homes.

Oh what’s that Tory central office? A diversion? A Union Flag? Wave it you say? What was I thinking, all together now,

Rule Britannia, take immigrants away, we don’t like them and they will not stay.

And people wonder why I sniff glue? Apart from I like it I mean.

What a morally fractured land we live for n.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.