Rishi Sunak

Looking at Sunak he is the epitome of the privileged. Born 3-nil up convinced he has already scored a hat-trick. Family sent him to a posh school where he did well and rose to the top to be head boy.
Moves into finance and ends up incredibly wealthy in a short space of time. Married the daughter of a billionaire so fixed for life even though he is in his own rights anyway - not an easy thing to do. Then goes into politics and gets elected first go - quite rare many MP's and PM's took several goes to get selected never mind elected.
Within a very few years he rises to Chancellor and then to PM - he is golden - untouchable - Midas.
Then for the first time in his life he hits the ceiling of his abilities. His lack of experience and even guile for politics is exposed - suddenly the golden touch deserts him. People aren't fawning over his brilliant ideas - things get knocked back by courts and his own party - he moves into his technocrat comfort zone looking at changes to exams and studying maths forever - the reality of kids with no teeth and foodbanks whilst the boats still come - he feels so impotent.
Thats when his thin skin has been exposed - he is petulant and tetchy when asked questions - he knows full well a lot of his Party doesn't have his back but wants to stab him in it.
Bottom line is he has never ever faced the fact that there is a ceiling to his abilities - that he can ever get out of his depth (ironic for such a short guy with a penchant for swimming pools) is something he never imagined. Personally I am glad I hope the polls are correct and I hope he leads them to oblivion then fucks off to Silicon Valley without a bye-your-leave then perhaps the Tories will realise what is needed to rule our great country.

I am laughing at this but in reality its proof we have a PM who is shit at politics surrounded by advisers who are also shit. In the social media age every photo op can be recycled and this was released and has been used to beat him to death with piss takes - they have no awareness and I'd suspect they don't live in the same world as the rest of us

Stopping the boats will affect a tiny percentage of the population and cutting inheritance tax or higher rate tax will affect a small percentage of the population. However, the media will try to convince the gullible that they will benefit from both policies even if they live in an area with very few immigrants and are never likely to pay inheritance tax or higher rate tax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.