Rishi Sunak

I reckon, as a percentage, the amount of fraud associated with Eat Out to Help Out was the greatest in relation to Covid schemes and possibly any in UK history. Widespread piss taking going on.
Plenty of people took advantage of it though. Couldn't get a table anywhere in Prestwich one night during the scheme.
The reported figures might have differed somewhat from the actual though.

I see Rushi has had a strop and wont play the Greek PM at marbles now.

My personal view is that the Parthenon Sculptures should be returned to their rightful place.

We've storage cupboards and rooms bursting to the seems with British artefacts. Start showing them instead.

I agree but you put a guy in charge who has no political or diplomatic acumen or experience and who has never been cross questioned in his life and so bridles at the sheer prospect is unfit for the highest office. I am certain he would say Churchill or Thatcher is his inspiration - neither were so childish when faced with difficult issues.

I agree but you put a guy in charge who has no political or diplomatic acumen or experience and who has never been cross questioned in his life and so bridles at the sheer prospect is unfit for the highest office. I am certain he would say Churchill or Thatcher is his inspiration - neither were so childish when faced with difficult issues.

Continued prosecution of the insane and harmful policy of turning our back on our neighbours. Fucking rude ****.

He cannot do confrontation, and just when we needed a leader as well.

Ah we’ll, we cannot even deal with the lesser states, a reminder of where we are in world politics.

Continued prosecution of the insane and harmful policy of turning our back on our neighbours. Fucking rude ****.
Indeed, as if there is any real reason to hold onto another country's historical treasures that were basically looted, and to pretend that it matters to any normal person is just insane and pathetic to cancel a meeting because they had the nerve to state their position.

He’s bleating that we spent money maintaining them, while being the guy who lost billions to fraudulent COVID support claims.

Go on Richie, tells us how much we have actually spent on cleaning the bloody things? I bet it is not anything like as much as you have wasted on your Rwandan fantasy project

If it a significant amount of money that is worth mentioning (which obviously it isn’t) then why not give them back to the people they were stolen from and they can have the expense of doing it in future!

Last edited:
What the fuck is he doing picking a fight with Greece?

Is Sunak trying to be shown he's fighting nasty foreigners.
What a dilemma for them.
The gammon flag-shaggers will tell Greece to sod off and stop interfering in Britain‘s glorious history and heritage. They can whistle for their marbles!
The gammon flag-shaggers will have fit when they hear that we are allowing a group of foreign sculptures to stay in a British museum and are costing the hard-working British taxpayers money, and taking up space that could be used for indigenous British exhibits!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.