Rishi Sunak

I had a half-hour break which helped.
Gone back and he's talking about Gordon Brown having introduced something that Sunak wants to talk about, and getting argumentative about.

The Liaison committee hated Johnson's waffle and carelessness, and they'll hate this just as much. He's annoying nearly all of them, and getting very party-political.
Has he slagged Labour off yet? Every other type of interview, they end their answer with ‘But Labour … blah, blah, blah’.

Feels a little early for them to be electioneering, have they got something up their sleeves for an early election?

God, I hope so.

Has he slagged Labour off yet? Every other type of interview, they end their answer with ‘But Labour … blah, blah, blah’.

Feels a little early for them to be electioneering, have they got something up their sleeves for an early election?

God, I hope so.

Not really the forum for him to do that - he's using it occasionally to needle the questioner.

Second answer included "what are Labour going to do" which was odd.
Later defended against a question on tax policy by saying that Gordon Brown introduced it.

Not really the forum for him to do that - he's using it occasionally to needle the questioner.

Second answer included "what are Labour going to do" which was odd.
Later defended against a question on tax policy by saying that Gordon Brown introduced it.
Sounds like he hasn’t got an answer for anything so obfuscate and point at others like a petulant child.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.