Rishi Sunak

Really bigging up illegal migration as a massive prob when it is nothing of the sort , one trick pony , he knows it will get the racists and brexiteers going although the second group should be thinking you have made things worse since 2019 , kick the **** out ffs

It’s the regularity in which he uses them too. His argument is time constraints rather than security reasons though.

They’re from a private company, the RAF don’t use them for their own use.

These helicopters are fitted with the secure communications that a sitting PM would require tbf. Like I said, I think they are from 658 squadron AAC that are primarily used by the SAS but I might be wrong on that?

I get it, we just need clarity on what it costs us.

These helicopters are fitted with the secure communications that a sitting PM would require tbf. Like I said, I think they are from 658 squadron AAC that are primarily used by the SAS but I might be wrong on that?

Secure communications eh?
He could just send some WhatsApps - they seem to disappear from prying eyes quite quickly and conveniently.

No they’re from a private company that the RAF maintain and operate for the use of VIPs. It’s ran out of Northolt, it’s not the SAS.

I’m not averse to him requiring it, just not as often as he does and at that expense. Wallace recommended scrapping the current contract and going to a more cost effective solution, Schapps then reversed it.

I find it quite ironic that Rishi is talking about the immigration issue as destabilising the west. As though his hands are tied.

No they’re from a private company that the RAF maintain and operate for the use of VIPs. It’s ran out of Northolt, it’s not the SAS.

I’m not averse to him requiring it, just not as often as he does and at that expense. Wallace recommended scrapping the current contract and going to a more cost effective solution, Schapps then reversed it.

Just had a Google and you’re correct, cheers.

What is it that is destabilising Britain?

Is it the 40,000 asylum seekers coming across on boats?

Or is it the one million immigrants with visas issued by the Government? (700.000 net after emigration.)

Or is this just a load of bollocks to get votes from xenophobes and racists?

If it's a real problem why is the Government issuing so many visas?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.