Rishi Sunak

what sort of bellend claims that reducing the income to the education sector, reducing economic activity and isolating the country still further is an achievement worth boasting about

Stopping kids bringing parents or their own families here to a new country is not a great policy , they just wont come and spend their money here

what sort of bellend claims that reducing the income to the education sector, reducing economic activity and isolating the country still further is an achievement worth boasting about

Can’t wait for the day this human stick-insect is forced out of no.10.
This final act will finally see him comply with ‘the will of the British people’

Thereby Sunak has said something in his New Year address which is plainly untrue and misleading.

Lying rat faced ****.
I would suggest that cost of living is a relative term, with inflation being set against your income growth. If not, the cost of living is practically always increasing, and the term loses meaning as a result.

Given that wages, benefits and pensions are now increasing in annual terms at a rate above inflation, then I don’t think it’s unreasonable to claim that the cost of living is declining or improving, even though it’s technically incorrect to say that. Apart from in January of course, when the CPI nearly always declines.

I would suggest that cost of living is a relative term, with inflation being set against your income growth. If not, the cost of living is practically always increasing, and the term loses meaning as a result.

Given that wages, benefits and pensions are now increasing in annual terms at a rate above inflation, then I don’t think it’s unreasonable to claim that the cost of living is declining or improving, even though it’s technically incorrect to say that. Apart from in January of course, when the CPI nearly always declines.
Thank fuck for that.

I was looking at my energy bills, food costs, mortgage, and pension plan over the last couple of years and really starting to worry.

But your words have reassured me that everything is going to be ok :)

He was perfectly at liberty to use a form of words that accurately captured the position, which he did not. It’s not especially hard to achieve given the extensive resources at his disposal i.e. The UK Government.

Brewster doesn’t care one iota how much this government lies or treats the country with the contempt it does.
There is nothing that they can do, however bad that will make him hold them to account.
People are fucking weird.
That’s not quite true actually, as I was very critical of the mere concept of Truss being PM and I said at the time that Kwarteng’s behaviour around his mini-budget, and in particular who he was divulging details to, would have landed him in court if he was working in the private sector.

Personally I don’t have that many strong feelings around Sunak, chiefly because I don’t think he’s done a great deal since he’s been in office.

From what I can see on here, a large proportion of the shit that Sunak gets seems to be related to how he looks, which I think is unfortunate. Personally I think Starmer looks like a low to mid-ranking bank manager who has run off with his secretary (Rayner), but I tend not spend hours upon hours posting shit about him on his thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.