Rishi Sunak

Aaaahhh, but they weren’t very well brought up or well educated, unlike government ministers who give the finger to protesters or call someone’s constituency a ’shithole’.
Proper class that is.
Or, maybe those old greats of ‘Pile the bodies 10,000 high’.

Proper moral compass they’ve got there.

And, of course, those that want Sunak and his party in will have the very same traits.

This is one old, but not senile or Tory, voter who will make sure that even if the snow is 6ft deep or I have to clear the ice with salt or de-icer as I make my way to the polling station even crawling if necessary I’ll flaming well get there and vote!!! *lol* :-)

Anything to get rid of them. I daren’t say what’s in my mind and what I wish on that money grabbing load of skunks. I might get arrested!!!

I shall vote the way I’ve always voted; I’ll walk to the polling booth, get the ballot paper from the clerk, put my cross against whichever name I choose, put said ballot paper in the locked box and then walk home again!
Only if someone brings in a law to say I have to use a postal vote will I take what, for me, would be the lazy way.
Plus I would fight beforehand against any such law!

I think this is the first time I’ve posted in the politics sub forum but I feel very strongly about this. :-) Sorry.

Couldn’t be arsed to meet the common folk could he though? Should have a Q&A in Johnny’s Cafe!!

By "common people" do you mean the people who wouldn't recognise him outside Greggs or inside B&M's or the middle class working class usurpers who would sell their own kin for a gold plated flat cap?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.