Rishi Sunak

Been listening in on the HoL debate on the Rwanda policy. From what I'm hearing, Sunak hasn't a hope in hells chance of getting this on the statute books
Of course he hasn't. It probably violates umpteen human rights laws. They're keeping this engine running to keep the nationalists onside before the GE.

Turns out he’s just another populist **** who doesn’t give a fuck about the future of our people, or even for us now.

Can you blame him, how does the social structure affect his family, especially when they’ll fuck off to America anyway while still taking money from our pockets.

Mr Pharmacist I have found a lump in my breast.

Have you tried Anadin extra?

Sunak is an out of touch ****

Fantastic idea for the vast majority of common illness people suffer.

Far too much time is taken up by folk with colds, coughs and sore throats at doctors surgeries and A&E so to use for pharmacies as first point of contact and allow them to prescribe certain medications is forward thinking and a great idea.

People should be far more responsible in how and what for they access our medical services.

Your pathetic quip of found a lump in my breast, take an Anadin extra just about sums you up.

Out of touch?

Yes, you are!

It’s actually not a bad move tbf.

fourteen years ago I could get an appointment to see my GP on the same or next day. He is suggesting that its an improvement now that I could go to my local chemists where there is always a massive queue and get 2 mins with an over stretched pharmacist to discuss - in public - what could be a complex medical issue. Its not a pragmatic fix of anything its a desperate tacit admission that they have fucked the NHS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.