Rishi Sunak

Fantastic idea for the vast majority of common illness people suffer.

Far too much time is taken up by folk with colds, coughs and sore throats at doctors surgeries and A&E so to use for pharmacies as first point of contact and allow them to prescribe certain medications is forward thinking and a great idea.

People should be far more responsible in how and what for they access our medical services.

Your pathetic quip of found a lump in my breast, take an Anadin extra just about sums you up.

Out of touch?

Yes, you are!
Many serious illness have symptoms in common with a mild illness, a bad back can be cancer. Is a pharmacist as qualified in spotting the difference as early as a doctor can, no they aren't that's why they are pharmacists not doctors.

Many serious illness have symptoms in common with a mild illness, a bad back can be cancer. Is a pharmacist as qualified in spotting the difference as early as a doctor can, no they aren't that's why they are pharmacists not doctors.
No pharmacists aren’t doctors and that’s why the new initiative only relates to a specific number of relatively minor ailments, such as earache or an infected insect bite.

Believe it or not pharmacists won’t be treating people with a bad back or a heart condition.

No pharmacists aren’t doctors and that’s why the new initiative only relates to a specific number of relatively minor ailments, such as earache or an infected insect bite.

Believe it or not pharmacists won’t be treating people with a bad back or a heart condition.
You mean ailments most people already self diagnose and call in the pharmacist for, that's alright then. Won't solve the massive shortage of GPs and appointments though.

Yeah and a sniffle is a sniffle, sort yourself out.

The example of someone with a lump in their breast being made to go to a pharmacist and getting anadin was fucking ridiculous

You mean ailments most people already self diagnose and call in the pharmacist for, that's alright then. Won't solve the massive shortage of GPs and appointments though.
I mean ailments where people would previously have had to make an appointment with their GP in order to get a prescription, whereas now - if they choose to - they can go directly to the pharmacy and thus help to free-up more GP appointments for other patients.

I take it you haven’t looked into this at all?

This announcement today about pharmacies is a con , most of it plus lots of every other services have been done by pharmacies for years , it looks good in an election year but it wont do what sunak has stated in his tweet and end the eight am rush for appts , blatant fucking lie

I was chatting to my pharmacist about this as they are a family friend too. They literally cannot even see folk now who have queries about Prescriptions or a rash they have etc etc. The workload is too huge.

Sunak knows this and he's just being his usual Cunty self.

I mean ailments where people would previously have had to make an appointment with their GP in order to get a prescription, whereas now - if they choose to - they can go directly to the pharmacy and thus help to free-up more GP appointments for other patients.

I take it you haven’t looked into this at all?

It’s sticking plasters over gaping wounds. It will do nothing with regard to the availability of GP appointments or GP’s for that matter.

Rather than tackling the problem it’s about redistributing the problem to other parts of the Health service and waiting for the usual suspects to applaud the move and talk about people having to be more responsible for their health.

Next we will be issued with home surgery kits and an instruction film on YouTube.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.