Rishi Sunak

He should resign today

Why, while the timing of what he said could be considered insensitive, what he said was correct. Captain Hindsight, Nandy etc refuse to/or can't actually answer the question of what their definition of a woman is because they are so scared of upsetting the rainbow mafia. That is more concerning to me if he is to become our next PM.

Why, while the timing of what he said could be considered insensitive, what he said was correct. Captain Hindsight, Nandy etc refuse to/or can't actually answer the question of what their definition of a woman is because they are so scared of upsetting the rainbow mafia. That is more concerning to me if he is to become our next PM.
Afternoon Rishi.

Doesn't concern me, not sure why it should.

defend the tory **** all you want but for me he can fuck off along with his crony mates and all the other gravy train pig trough scoffers..........out of touch cunts who don't give a fuck about anyone with no wealth.

Labour can fuck off as well, just to be clear I despise all foliticians.

Completely agree.

Other than what he said being an utterly shit jibe at anyone, I don’t quite get the usual several pages of “OMG I’m so offended”.

He needs fucking off because he is useless at being a PM, not because he doesn’t subscribe to what some might think about Transgender individuals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.