Rishi Sunak

defend the tory **** all you want but for me he can fuck off along with his crony mates and all the other gravy train pig trough scoffers..........out of touch cunts who don't give a fuck about anyone with no wealth.

Labour can fuck off as well, just to be clear I despise all foliticians.
I wasn't defending him because he is a tory. I was pointing out that what he said to Starmer was correct although a little ill timed.

I wasn't defending him because he is a tory. I was pointing out that what he said to Starmer was correct although a little ill timed.
It was ill timed and wrong, as much as anyone might like the world to be binary, it isn't anymore like it or don't it isn't changing back.

The heckling and laughing does my head in - the leaders of this country? It sounds like a School playground.
It's all a glorified private school debating society.

We need a proper constitution, a change of how the people are represented in a way which is true reflection of where voters are politically. As well as moving out of that building into a more practical (and cheaper to run) building.

It's all a glorified private school debating society.

We need a proper constitution, a change of how the people are represented in a way which is true reflection of where voters are politically. As well as moving out of that building into a more practical (and cheaper to run) building.
They should all take up the 3 cups con on Westminster Bridge

Sunak could just not have mentioned the trans issue in his string, and there would be no story.

Would require a little thought or mental editing of his rote learning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.