Rishi Sunak

Sunak could just not have mentioned the trans issue in his string, and there would be no story.

Would require a little thought or mental editing of his rote learning.
As if he thinks anything. He just reads out what’s written for him. I’m guessing whoever wrote his answers today wasn’t aware that Brianna’s mum was going to be there.

Sunak knew though and wasn’t smart enough to leave that bit out.

Hope this is the moment a lot of angry online "gender critical" folk see who's really on their side and who isn't.

It won’t. You can see already in this thread that the people who think gender is 100% binary will never be able to see anything else.
What makes it even more depressing is that Starmer and the entire Labour front bench would have silently agreed with him and quietly laughed along had Brianna Ghey's mum not been in the chamber. As someone else pointed out on Twitter, it is currently agreed across both parties that there's nothing wrong with Sunak's joke and for Labour the only problem is that a murdered trans teenager's mum happened to be in earshot.

What exactly is fact? Be more specific and tell us why.

Have you no thought for who was watching in the gallery as well?
I think you already know what I was referring too as fact.

And I have already stated that the comment was ill timed but regardless of the timing the content of the comment is true.

What makes it even more depressing is that Starmer and the entire Labour front bench would have silently agreed with him and quietly laughed along had Brianna Ghey's mum not been in the chamber. As someone else pointed out on Twitter, it is currently agreed across both parties that there's nothing wrong with Sunak's joke and for Labour the only problem is that a murdered trans teenager's mum happened to be in earshot.
Yes...and for that reason alone he is a ****

I don’t really understand why there is so much anger around gender.

99.9% of the time it doesn’t affect anyone’s lives in any meaningful way.

For the remaining 0.1%, why can’t we approach the subject trying to integrate, rather than shouting at them telling them that they are wrong?

Yes...and for that reason alone he is a ****
Sunak's a **** for making the joke in front of Esther Ghey but he's a **** full stop for making the joke in the first place. Keir Starmer's a **** for using Esther as a political football just to win the latest episode of PMQs and the entire sea of cunts on either side of the chamber have to be ashamed of themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.