Rishi Sunak

Just to address some of the issues raised in response to my posts last night.

I am not "obsessed" about pronouns. After all, it isn't me who bangs on about it in my daily life. I'm more than happy to be civil and polite and I recognise how much it means to some to be addressed in a particular way. What I do object to is anyone telling me that I have to shout out to anybody I work with/communicate with through work what my gender is.
I absolutely refuse that.

Some good points raised about the changing rooms issue, and I don't have the answer. Yet I didn't create the problem. I really feel sorry for those caught up in the problem but it always seems to be women that have to accommodate, and if they won't then they are labelled a bigot by some out there l.

I'm certainly not the type of woman who is a shrinking violet, and I'm not "clutching my pearls" at the sheer "horror" of modern society. I'm pretty tough on a mental/emotional level and life has made me like that.
It's just that sometimes, despite all the effort over the last hundred years or so, it seems like women are in some way being undermined. And that pisses me off.

Anyway, that's it in a nutshell. Don't expect everyone to agree, it's just my point of view

Can't see him leading the shadow cabinet unless there is a planned time-bomb crisis that will derail the incoming government. He doesn't need the money but might hang around if he still has some degree of influence/power.

If they take a loss - won't have to be a big one as a Labour majority of 10 more seats than them is a 90 seat swing to Labour since the last election he will resign before he gets knifed in the back. The reason I think that is simply he is surrounded by the sound of knives being sharpened by all sections of his Party - the sparks are flying off the grinding wheels - even a narrow win with say a 2 seat majority is going to bring the "but we had an 80 seat win under Boris " brigade out with a vengeance so even a win will be a loss. To survive he needs a win like they had in 2019 - can anyone see that being achieved from where they stand in the polls now?

"I need someone to get me out of the hole I have dug for myself - can you help me Chris?*

"Sure boss - have you got a spade I can borrow?"

After showing early promise, it’s great to see Philps step up to a mature performance in the gormless, hapless stooge role recently vacated by Jenrick.

Fingers in ears……altogether now……lalalalalalalalalalalalala!

If Sunak had apologised, it wouldn't be a thing.
He was given the opportunity, and could have fashioned a 'will try to do better, no offence was intended' before PMQs ended.

Philp saying that Starmer brought the Gheys into it ignores that Starmer named her before his question. It's baffling that that's the best response he could come up with - refusal to engage looks like evasion, and Naga doesn't much like politicians doing that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.