Rishi Sunak

It's coming across that you're not a fan.
I hope I also come across that I don’t have a lot of hate in my heart, but I hate him. And I hate his predecessor even more. Both Oxbridge cunts. One, not very smart, the other smart but dull and wooden. And neither as smart as they think they are. Both would get eaten alive in my line of work. One of them simply wouldn’t get any decent work and would have to change jobs.

And zero people skills, the pair of them. And both manifestly not fit for that Office.

Sure it’s just as much personal as political btw!

I hope I also come across that I don’t have a lot of hate in my heart, but I hate him. And I hate his predecessor even more. Both Oxbridge cunts. One, not very smart, the other smart but dull and wooden. And neither as smart as they think they are. Both would get eaten alive in my line of work. One of them simply wouldn’t get any decent work and would have to change jobs.

And zero people skills, the pair of them. And both manifestly not fit for that Office.

Sure it’s just as much personal as political btw!
GDM EVER
THE LIB DEM
:))

Sunak getting an absolute battering on the bbc news tonight admitting that home ownership has become harder under the conservatives. It’s like he’s lying doing and giving up, a fucking tax cut to bribe people with when public services are shot to pieces in their manifesto out tomorrow is absolute desperation.

I think a new word is needed, as inept is painfully inadequate to describe this guy. It's like calling Everest a hill.

If I were more religious than I am, I'd call it the providence of God. Because the state of this fellow, and his party is so far down the hole that it's tempting to think there is some supernatural explanation. It's like they have run over 10,000 black cats, been cursed by every coven of witches in Western Europe and given offence to every old, cackling gipsy woman in the entire world. That they have spilt the entire production of Northwich salt, walked under 20,000 ladders and smashed two million mirrors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.