Rishi Sunak

Sunak questioned looking dead behind the eyes as a litany of massive failures are laid out before him and the best he can come up with is reading

There’s nothing left to say. It’s not just Sunak, he’s doing the best he can within his limitations, it’s years of failed leadership, empty promises and the sheer amount of lies that will come back to bite them on their arses.

People talk about not trusting politics. Well, it’s only one party that have killed all your dreams, the other has just failed to stop them because we didn’t trust them to.

There’s nothing left to say. It’s not just Sunak, he’s doing the best he can within his limitations, it’s years of failed leadership, empty promises and the sheer amount of lies that will come back to bite them on their arses.

People talk about not trusting politics. Well, it’s only one party that have killed all your dreams, the other has just failed to stop them because we didn’t trust them to.

I think this is about right. Years of party infighting and instability have certainly hindered progress. Sunak can promise it will get better under his stewardship, hell despite our better judgement he may even be right, but it’s a story we’ve heard once too many times before so he’s out.

I think this is about right. Years of party infighting and instability have certainly hindered progress. Sunak can promise it will get better under his stewardship, hell despite our better judgement he may even be right, but it’s a story we’ve heard once too many times before so he’s out.
The rabid right wing loonies are still trying to undermine him even with weeks to go. I see Suella kept her head down until the selections were made then popped up saying tories should unite with Reform. They deserve each other.

I really hope lib dems become the opposition. That would be such a boost for the country.

The Tory Party leadership is now made up of bankers, hedge-fund traders and vulture capitalist types whose first instinct when something goes wrong for the country is not to try and fix but to work out how they can exploit the situation to their own advantage.

Eventually the public see that these types of people are still making money while nothing ever actually gets fixed or sorted and the game is finally up for them.

they would not know how to fix it even they wanted to, and even if they did they know it is too late.

Well done to Nick Robinson for nailing the slippery little fucker.

The rabid right wing loonies are still trying to undermine him even with weeks to go. I see Suella kept her head down until the selections were made then popped up saying tories should unite with Reform. They deserve each other.

I really hope lib dems become the opposition. That would be such a boost for the country.

You do get the sense they will likely descend into civil war for a while. In that case they may not make an effective opposition so you may well be right on having the Lib Dem’s take that role being a boost.

WTF. Is it in the Conservative dna to be a looney cnut. Boris, Liz. IRishi, unbelievable.

Its sort of post May really (the PM not the month) advance to Johnson and anyone of them that wanted to do something but had the nowse to ask themselves " if I do that what, if any are the consequences " - so Gauk, Clark, Stewart etc and so began the march to promoting intellectual political lightweights to get them where the are. Just heard him at the manifesto launch - its a wish list of the unachievable - he got loud applause when he said if relected they will improve planning to build new houses by "removing restrictive EU planning laws" !!! You know the EU we left over 4 years ago. All they have been about in the last decade is talk big but do nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.