Rishi Sunak

WTF. Is it in the Conservative dna to be a looney cnut. Boris, Liz. IRishi, unbelievable.
They don’t like to be questioned, they’re so used to others blowing smoke up their arse while using them for their own gain. When questioned, they don’t ask themselves if they got it wrong, they ask themselves who are they to question me.

There’s nothing left to say. It’s not just Sunak, he’s doing the best he can within his limitations, it’s years of failed leadership, empty promises and the sheer amount of lies that will come back to bite them on their arses.

People talk about not trusting politics. Well, it’s only one party that have killed all your dreams, the other has just failed to stop them because we didn’t trust them to.
A very fair call indeeed .

“Best readers in the Western world.”
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. What the actual fuck does that mean? Some PISA bollocks that stands no scrutiny.
File alongside “vaccines”.
Made my day seeing that.

A tiny part of me feels sorry for sunak, ok it doesnt really, hut the empathy in me always cringes a bit to see a man so way out of his depth and struggling.

His interview on GMTV this morning was another car crash. Claiming he was brough up in a family that struggled and he had to do without Sky tv!!!!
Man, just own that you were brought up in a privileged situation. Yep your parents came over with nothing and worked hard to provided the best for you and thats something to be proud of! Dont deny it and crack on you were skint because you didnt have Sky.

Hes floundering

A tiny part of me feels sorry for sunak, ok it doesnt really, hut the empathy in me always cringes a bit to see a man so way out of his depth and struggling.

His interview on GMTV this morning was another car crash. Claiming he was brough up in a family that struggled and he had to do without Sky tv!!!!
Man, just own that you were brought up in a privileged situation. Yep your parents came over with nothing and worked hard to provided the best for you and thats something to be proud of! Dont deny it and crack on you were skint because you didnt have Sky.

Hes floundering

I saw that 5 second clip - I agree with you, it's quite painful watching him at the moment.

Hes floundering
No SKY TV?

Poor kid, what a tough upbringing, there are tears in my eyes just thinking about poor little Rishi and the deprivation of a Winchester College education at £35,000 pa .

You can see why he doesn't give a shit about kids growing up in poverty when he has suffered so much himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.