Rishi Sunak

“I need to shake up my campaign and regain ground from Reform. But what would Nigel do? I know, I’ll make a drunken pass at the far right Prime Minister of Italy.”
How much would it take for him to sabotage his own campaign? We all know he’s driven by money…

giphy.gif

To be fair to Sunak. The woman he is greeting is a fascist who believes in the great replacement theory. She is probably aggrieved at sharing the same oxygen as him and it's not because he's an inadequate spreadsheet kid promoted above his ability.

I wonder if future generations will treat him kinder? Was he a boy before his time? Would the world be a better place if we were patient, let him grow and have his ears pinned back. I'm guessing we will never know.

I wonder if future generations will treat him kinder? Was he a boy before his time? Would the world be a better place if we were patient, let him grow and have his ears pinned back. I'm guessing we will never know.

He won’t go down as a crook like Johnson, or a deranged lunatic like Truss.

I think he’ll be remembered a man who got promoted into being prime minister basically by accident. Someone who’d probably make a great CEO but with zero people skills, an awful PM.

I think he’ll be remembered a man who got promoted into being prime minister basically by accident. Someone who’d probably make a great CEO but with zero people skills, an awful PM.
But for Truss his prospects (and the country's) would have been much better. He would still have been in hock to Johnson's rabid class of 19.

He got bumped up to chancellor pretty quickly with Javed falling out with Johnson. He’s probably looking forward to the 5th of July so he doesn’t have to deal with running the country anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.