Rishi Sunak

Until Johnson, politicians tended not to lie. They would deliberately mislead with carefully chosen words designed to give the wrong impression but rarely did they blatantly lie. That all changed with Johnson who told lie after lie, and he carried on lying because he found that he could get away with it and he won an election on the back of his lies. His successors have followed suit and although they don’t necessarily lie quite as often they’re not averse to telling absolute whoppers. And that definitely includes Sunak.

Just been speaking to my ninety year old neighbour , she is shaking with rage at him dodging out of the d day celebration, i said vote labour and he will be gone in three weeks , her answer was i dont vote , i pleaded with her to go and vote him out but dont think she will , nutty cow

Just been speaking to my ninety year old neighbour , she is shaking with rage at him dodging out of the d day celebration, i said vote labour and he will be gone in three weeks , her answer was i dont vote , i pleaded with her to go and vote him out but dont think she will , nutty cow
A lot of people prefer to moan than do something about it. Sad but true.

Is she registered for postal voting. Much easier if she is worried about leaving the house

Rishi
Headlights
Rabbit
Disaster
Fucked

I actually felt a bit sorry for him, part of me wants them to do well in certain areas so that **** Farage gets no leverage. I despise Farage, he is a ****.
Nope, the better Farage does, the better Labour does.

“Nutty cow”. Harsh but fair. What about your neighbour though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.