Rishi Sunak

Fucking state of Sunak.

There was a discussion on radio of how to register to vote, and the deadline looming to register, all good stuff very encouraging of involvement in democracy.

They we asked the PM about the importance of voting, and his answer was basically "Yes it is important because we face a very important choice at this election between my plan and Labour who have no plan"

Must be unbearable to be around

"Would you like a cup of tea Rishi?"

"Yes, I plan to have a cup of tea, unlike Keir Starmer who has no plan"

"Do you want sugar in that?"

"Yes, my plan is to have sugar in my tea, unlike Labour who don't have a plan" and on on and on endlessly

Fucking state of Sunak.

There was a discussion on radio of how to register to vote, and the deadline looming to register, all good stuff very encouraging of involvement in democracy.

They we asked the PM about the importance of voting, and his answer was basically "Yes it is important because we face a very important choice at this election between my plan and Labour who have no plan"

"Yes, my plan is to have sugar in my tea, unlike Labour who don't have a plan" and on on and on endlessly
He is possibly the most boring **** in the Kingdom.

Fucking state of Sunak.

Well past Starmer's toolmaker count.

Fucking state of Sunak.

Funny really because Sunak has also been telling us that the Labour plan is to increase taxes.

So which is it, Mr Sunak? Does Labour have a plan to raise taxes, or do they have no plan? Because it can’t be both can it. I don’t really understand why nobody has asked him that question yet.

As Umberto Eco put it… “the enemy is both too weak and too strong”.

Funny really because Sunak has also been telling us that the Labour plan is to increase taxes.

So which is it, Mr Sunak? Does Labour have a plan to raise taxes, or do they have no plan? Because it can’t be both can it. I don’t really understand why nobody has asked him that question yet.

Puts on pendant hat. Opposite order.

Are you aware of his thoughts on Oasis?

It really pissed me off was that as PM he could not put aside his party political campaigning for the 5 seconds that it would take to appear slightly statesmanlike and simply advise people to vote full stop.

I was caught out as I assumed it would be a general message to support voting and he had started on the "no plan" shit before even going through the motions. I think even Johnson would have waffled on a bit about the fundamental importance of voting in a democracy but this little pipsqueak just hasn't got it in him to see beyond taking the opportunity to push himself forward. He hasn't learned anythong from the D-Day Debacle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.