Rishi Sunak

Sadly, yes. Is Zahawi standing? I’ve lost track
No, he dropped out a few weeks back, which did and didn’t surprise me. Did because a senior and influential local Tory councillor I know loosely told me they’d asked him last year not to stand and he defied them. Didn’t because he’s a **** and was headed for humiliation.

We’ve got the guy who purportedly perviously represented Heywood and Middleton.

Think it’s somewhat unlikely my prospective Tory MP ever saw Moggy play in his absolute pomp at Hippo’s. Spent some of the best nights of my life in Middleton. And I’ve had plenty of good ones!

To my shame, I was ambivalent when they got into power in 2010. That was a catastrophic error of judgement by me. I think the worst of my entire life.

Even worse than when my arse somewhat went when United re-signed Ronaldo. Not just him. They’d also signed Sancho. Just feared it might spark them into a good season. Thank fuck I was hopelessly wrong!

Last edited:

To my shame, I was ambivalent when they got into power in 2010. That was a catastrophic error of judgement by me. I think the worst of my entire life.

I can top that. I voted Lib Dem in 2010 and was actually optimistic at a coalition Govt.

Turns out I was a wanker. Who knew? And no, it’s rhetorical. No need for people to rush in and reply.

Just heard that Sunak spent the morning watching the trooping of the colour. Presumably in an effort to look patriotic after his D-Day debacle. You have to laugh.

Just heard that Sunak spent the morning watching the trooping of the colour. Presumably in an effort to look patriotic after his D-Day debacle. You have to laugh.

The photo of him sat there in the pissing rain getting soaked while everyone around him had coats and ponchos on was funny.

I guess he didn’t want to look all steve McLaren.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.