Rivals tactics next season

I expect most sides will play even more defensively against us next season. Most will not be brave enough to attack us like Liverpool and Spurs. We’ve seen plenty of teams refuse to come out even when one or two goals down.

The Idea that Liverpool will be champions next year is farcical. They have apparently the best player in the league and yet got 1 point less than last year and finished 4th.

We have young players who will be even better next year. It is very difficult to see where a challenge will come from.

The Idea that Liverpool will be champions next year is farcical. They have apparently the best player in the league and yet got 1 point less than last year and finished 4th.

We have young players who will be even better next year. It is very difficult to see where a challenge will come from.

That is indredibly egotistical. I hope the current squad does not think like this. All it takes is one bad injury to KDB or Sterling or Sane and we will struggle. We have to be as hungry next season as we were this season. Liverpool will improve next season. United will improve next season. We should not rest on our laurels. We need to be hungry next season.

The amazing thing about the premier league is a challenger can come from anywhere. Because of the money in the league.

I expect lots of kicking, diving, time wasting, and any tactic designed to unsettle us. They will fail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.