Riyad Mahrez - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame you are unable to answer any of the points I put to you?
Not at all. I pulled you up on your ridiculous valuation and ever since you have been squirming trying to deflect attention. Some advice for you

If%20Your%20in%20a%20Hole%2C%20Stop%20Digging.jpg

In all competitions

Mahrez...9 goals 8 assists

Hazard...12 goals 9 assists

Mane ....9 goals 3 assists

Firmino ....10 goals 4 assists

Not that much between them is there? Even though 2 of these players are part of the world’s greatest front 3. One of these many posters wanted us to buy for £150m. Also all of them except Mahrez start virtually every game meaning they are in rhythm while Mahrez rarely even starts 2 consecutive ones.

Mahrez is still adjusting and is not yet in top form. So there is much more to come.

Some here saying he’s a £10m-£20m player, fucking lol.

In all competitions

Not that much between them is there? Even though 2 of these players are part of the world’s greatest front 3. One of these many posters wanted us to buy for £150m. Also all of them except Mahrez start virtually every game meaning they are in rhythm while Mahrez rarely even starts 2 consecutive ones.

Mahrez is still adjusting and is not yet in top form. So there is much more to come.

Some City fans are clueless, just ignore them. How many times have City fans claimed a certain player isn’t good enough when they’ve only been at the club for a few months? Happened with David Silva, Bernardo, Sterling, Sane, pretty sure there will be more.

Some City fans are clueless, just ignore them. How many times have City fans claimed a certain player isn’t good enough when they’ve only been at the club for a few months? Happened with David Silva, Bernardo, Sterling, Sane, pretty sure there will be more.

I know but I just don’t get it sometimes!! Some posters are living in fantasy land.

Spot on.

Gabby is the next in line for the doubting Thomas's.

If Pep thinks he is good enough and we keep winning and quietly he is producing stats like those above then happy days.

Not at all. I pulled you up on your ridiculous valuation and ever since you have been squirming trying to deflect attention. Some advice for you

If%20Your%20in%20a%20Hole%2C%20Stop%20Digging.jpg
But you answered none! Im not squirming at all. I think hes been by far our worst wide player this season. Very predictable sadly. He needs to improve significantly. You clearly think the opposite, fair enough.

Anyway I've got a motorbike to fix, have a good day.

In all competitions

Spot on - good post

But you answered none! Im not squirming at all. I think hes been by far our worst wide player this season. Very predictable sadly. He needs to improve significantly. You clearly think the opposite, fair enough.

Anyway I've got a motorbike to fix, have a good day.

There you go again, making shit up to try and improve your argument. I never said he isn't our worst wide player (show me the post). I said you were fucking ridiculous at valuing him at £10m - and I stick by that. If you still believe that is his value, that is your opinion and yours alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.