Riyad Mahrez - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give over mate, you dug yourself a deep hole with £10m and now you are trying to get yourself out with £20m - just admit you made a fuckup and move on rather than continue to embarrass yourself with stupid valuations

£10 or £20m does it matter? Hes been bang average since he's joined us. I am entitled to have an opinion, just as you are. Many fans think he is worth no where near £60m. He is just not performing out wide especially. Yes he had two or three moments of brilliance against Burton , yep Burton but the rest of the time he was poor and very predictable out wide. Not beating a defender isn't about having to learn Peps style of play its about confidence and ability imo. This is our record buy we are talking about which many seem to have conveniently forgotten you included! Perhaps you would do well to remember what you posted 6 or 8 months back when you were one who stated this fella would be ripping up trees immediately or words to that effect. When this pointed out to you yesterday you conveniently couldn't remember! Remind me how many man of the match performances Mahrez has won since he joined?. How many have games have you voted for him as man of the match mosside? How many times has he been first choice picked ahead of Sane and Sterling especially in big games? A couple of weeks back Mahrez released a statement saying that he had more to offer and would get better. Not the kind of statement a player issues when he is on top of his game is it? If and when his game picks up and he starts putting in those MOTM performances I will be one of the first to say so. But until then perhaps you would do well to have a look back an discuss a topic based on facts and considered opinion rather than throw silly insults trying to belittle others on a forum!

£10 or £20m does it matter? Hes been bang average since he's joined us. I am entitled to have an opinion, just as you are. Many fans think he is worth no where near £60m. He is just not performing out wide especially. Yes he had two or three moments of brilliance against Burton , yep Burton but the rest of the time he was poor and very predictable out wide. Not beating a defender isn't about having to learn Peps style of play its about confidence and ability imo. This is our record buy we are talking about which many seem to have conveniently forgotten you included! Perhaps you would do well to remember what you posted 6 or 8 months back when you were one who stated this fella would be ripping up trees immediately or words to that effect. When this pointed out to you yesterday you conveniently couldn't remember! Remind me how many man of the match performances Mahrez has won since he joined?. How many have games have you voted for him as man of the match mosside? How many times has he been first choice picked ahead of Sane and Sterling especially in big games? A couple of weeks back Mahrez released a statement saying that he had more to offer and would get better. Not the kind of statement a player issues when he is on top of his game is it? If and when his game picks up and he starts putting in those MOTM performances I will be one of the first to say so. But until then perhaps you would do well to have a look back an discuss a topic based on facts and considered opinion rather than throw silly insults trying to belittle others on a forum!

You brought it on yourself by being stupid with valuation, if your opinion is that he is a £10 mil player, then your opinion (whilst valid) is stupid - and I suspect you know that, hence why you backtracked when called up on it and decided to add another £10m - not having a dig at you, but in todays market, you must surely accept your opinion on value as being well... stupid

You brought it on yourself by being stupid with valuation, if your opinion is that he is a £10 mil player, then your opinion (whilst valid) is stupid - and I suspect you know that, hence why you backtracked when called up on it and decided to add another £10m - not having a dig at you, but in todays market, you must surely accept your opinion on value as being well... stupid
Shame you are unable to answer any of the points I put to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.