Riyad Mahrez - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
folliwing complaints from tons of Algerian Mahrez fans, here’s a new segment that might be worth a watch.

Have we won the UCL last season ? I think we have better chance of winning it with Mahrez and Sterling on the flanks, Mahrez adds that touch of technique and class that Sane doesn’t have.

I love you fan boys...

No doubt in Mahrez’s qualities but have a day off, he has more back-steps than Theresa ‘come what’ May!

Needs to think much quicker because right now he slows us down and releases the pass too late.

Whilst it’s too soon to judge, his inconsistency is frustrating considering his ability and age.

He reminds me a bit of Nasri and Quaresma.

Whilst it’s too soon to judge, his inconsistency is frustrating considering his ability and age.

He reminds me a bit of Nasri and Quaresma.
He is 4 months into a new team with a totally different style whilst having about 6 goals and some assists already,when do prople learn to be patient

I thought he did OK. Bernado wasnt that stellar either and I suspect it's because we didn't have David to pull the strings, and our CB pairing with Otamendi tend to be more defensive. With stones and Laporte we usually push much higher.

I agree that he does have to play by instinct and I assume this will come with more coaching.

He is 4 months into a new team with a totally different style whilst having about 6 goals and some assists already,when do prople learn to be patient

I agree that I should exercise greater patience with regards to Mahrez.

I merely wasn’t expecting him to be quite so mercurial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.