Riyad Mahrez - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diaz has proved nothing,let that sink in
Really, how has he been able to proove anything? We paid £60m for Mahrez, he is nearly 29 and shouldn't be learning how to beat his man and cross the ball. I can't help thinking that at Leicester he looked better than he is as opposition teams didn't sit deep and Leicesters style of play was to attack on the counter. Few teams take on City most now sit back. And he's doesn't seem to have it in his locker to beat his man when a defence sits deep and put in a cross most of the time. Unlike Sterling and Sane.

Instead of spending that money on a New cdm or a lb who can stay injury Free we just do it în someone who hasn t improve us one bit since coming and i May say the reason why Diaz will go.. 60 milion... 60 fucking millionssss.... Let that sink in

Shall we let him adapt before throwing him out or are you a "I want it now" fan?

The lad played less than 15 minutes when we were 3-1 down and the opponent parked the bus, and yet he is getting lot of stick ! It is beyound me that players who contributed to the fiasco got away with their poor performance. Let’s face it, Raheem and Sane won’t make the team win the title as of now at least. The likes of Kevin, Aguero and Riadh can becaused they did it in the past and are marture enough to make an impact over the whole season. Let’s not count our chickens yet, the bloke has not been as poor as being portrayed in here; quite the opposite, he is growing into Pep system and had a significant impact on several games (Lyon, Spurs..).

I agree. Give him a chance. He was only on as a sub when CP was hanging on for dear life. They defended well. KDB manage to score a fluke goal intended as a cross. It was hard when you have the entire team defending like that. There are many more culpable players who deserved more stick that day.

The lad played less than 15 minutes when we were 3-1 down and the opponent parked the bus, and yet he is getting lot of stick ! It is beyound me that players who contributed to the fiasco got away with their poor performance. Let’s face it, Raheem and Sane won’t make the team win the title as of now at least. The likes of Kevin, Aguero and Riadh can becaused they did it in the past and are marture enough to make an impact over the whole season. Let’s not count our chickens yet, the bloke has not been as poor as being portrayed in here; quite the opposite, he is growing into Pep system and had a significant impact on several games (Lyon, Spurs..).
Would that be the raz and sane who are centurians you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.