Riyad Mahrez - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No just sticking your four pennyworth in and trying to be a smartarse .

Obviously I am not really giving too much credence to your opinion of a player who has only been here for a short period of time and who has not yet had a chance to fully adapt to Pep's ideas and thoughts on how to get the best out of him.

Keep your panties on. This is an open forum. You remarked that Pep might have a different opinion about a player to a Blue Moon poster who was disagreeing with you, something that unless the City manager had confided in you personally, you couldn’t possibly know to be true or not. I merely pointed that out. And if you go check out the Palace pre-match thread, you’ll see that the rest of your post above was a waste of time, as I’d said much the same thing as you about not judging Mahrez in his first year under Pep.

I understand what your saying mate, but surely when any player moves no-one really knows how they will settle and fit into the new playing style, Bale could easily need time, even Messi could, Rodney Marsh is a great example of this, great player but never really fit at City, and dare I mention Sanchez ? Brilliant player (and those who think he isnt ask why Pep really really wanted him) but cant get in the team.
On top of that Mahrez has a difficult job, he plays in the same position as Raheem and Sane, 2 world class players.
Yes you’re right and I said this in a previous post, you don’t 100% always guarantee buying a world class player because of the money you spend. In fact the money has nothing to do with it. But the evidence suggests that Mahrez will turn out not to be a success, based on his early form.

Keep your panties on. This is an open forum. You remarked that Pep might have a different opinion about a player to a Blue Moon poster who was disagreeing with you, something that unless the City manager had confided in you personally, you couldn’t possibly know to be true or not. I merely pointed that out. And if you go check out the Palace pre-match thread, you’ll see that the rest of your post above was a waste of time, as I’d said much the same thing as you about not judging Mahrez in his first year under Pep.

Panties firmly on thanks.

I wasn'r disagreeing with anybody as it happened , but merely observed that Pep was probably more tolerant than posters on BM who pass comment on players and their attributes or lack of.

I didn't read your post before you decided to join in . OK ?

Yes you’re right and I said this in a previous post, you don’t 100% always guarantee buying a world class player because of the money you spend. In fact the money has nothing to do with it. But the evidence suggests that Mahrez will turn out not to be a success, based on his early form.
As with any transfer, only time will tell mate.
If one of our wingers gets an injury he might come in a score a shitload of goals........nobody knows. :)

Panties firmly on thanks.

I wasn'r disagreeing with anybody as it happened , but merely observed that Pep was probably more tolerant than posters on BM who pass comment on players and their attributes or lack of.

I didn't read your post before you decided to join in . OK ?

Of course. I’m not on the WUM by the way, and I agree completely with your observation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.