Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realise quite what a rag fucking twat Mark Ogden is.

Just seen his interview on ESPN and he opens with 'They couldn't afford 35 mil for Sanchez but..' Rag twat.
The regular pundits on ESPNFC aren't particularly good - Burley is the best of the bunch; Hislop is decent and is generally good at evaluating goalies.

Guest panalists are the only reason to watch ESPNFC.

I don't think he'll come. Leicester want ridiculous money, which is their right of course, they probably need him more than we do.

I think we enquired, got told £75-£90m and thought fuck that, may as well get someone even better in summer for a bit more than that. Now the media just keep peddling it for clicks and giggles, but I think we've given up for anything over £60m.
Ok, thanks for that.

I was thinking Ogden was fairly neutral though, for some reason. How wrong that was. Proper bitter rag arsehole.

It was pathetic. I’ve had a hunch that Gab Marcotti was anti-city too so I was kind of surprised to see him admit that his gut tells him that Pep will extend.

To get this back on track...I think this one gets done. In no order of importance...

1) Mahrez has done his time and been a ‘loyal’ enough servant for the club plus the owners seem to be player friendly if warranted (Juveesque?).
2) He’s forcing the move.
3) We need another forward.
4) City doesn’t let the media narrative get out of hand and we’ve been ‘gazumped’ twice. You think they want that happening again?
5) 4 trophies is a serious possibility this year and at least for the next.

I don't think he'll come. Leicester want ridiculous money, which is their right of course, they probably need him more than we do.

I think we enquired, got told £75-£90m and thought fuck that, may as well get someone even better in summer for a bit more than that. Now the media just keep peddling it for clicks and giggles, but I think we've given up for anything over £60m.
coogans_run_uk.ernest_moss.jpg

At some point you’d think it’d be awkward for Mahrez to go back to training with his club after the number of, at least alleged, transfer requests he’s put in over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.