Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could he 'upset the dressing room' if he's not even training? Leicester are clearly readying the public. Reminds of Arsenal transfers a bit, doesn't it? I guess the deal is largerly done.
Reading between the lines, sounds like he's refused to play tonight. So it's probably the fact that he isn't there that's pissing them off.

Has Aubemayang(sp)@ £55m not just put a little perspective on transfers? I like Mahrez, but think Aubemayang should be a decent yard stick.
Aubameyang would probably have been closer to £80m though if he were a couple of years younger and it hadn't abundantly clear for a while that his relationship with Dortmund had disintegrated beyond repair.

Leicester City are demanding £65 million for Manchester City target Riyad Mahrez and are looking at possible replacements if their asking price is met, sources have told ESPN FC.

Think it will happen if we are so close.
If their valuation is 65m, you'd think it could be done at around 60 with the odd sweetener. My assumption is they would want more than that though. Still think this looks unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.