Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Aubemayang(sp)@ £55m not just put a little perspective on transfers? I like Mahrez, but think Aubemayang should be a decent yard stick.
True but we've bounced in late in the window, Arsenal and Dortmund we're at it all month.

If we are to do a deal with Leicester, we may have to accept a little "late in the day tax" to compensate.

They are acting on behalf of the best interests of their club. It's business. Exactly what we would expect our club to do.
I know. But I have no intention of ever being reasonable when it comes to City. So Leicester are twats and I stand my my original post

Oh right,we shall be left disappointed then eh ? Good job there is a match tonight,I can't take much more of this all afternoon and evening.

And a reminder for those not going,there is a match tonight remember to take your mind eleswhere

I won't be disappointed if City decide not to overpay for Mahrez.

I think I'm watching the best side I've ever seen.

The amazing thig about City fans these days, is that someone can leak a story about a player nobody gave a flying fuck about, & from not giving a flying fuck, a bunch of people start getting het up about us maybe not signing a player we didn't give a flying fuck about.

Could be onto something here. Transfer negotiations done through fans’ forums!
Now that it's allegedly 65 we should get it done . For a quality player and in our circumstances it is not a huge amount when you think of what we paid for a defender yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.