Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aubameyang would probably have been closer to £80m though if he were a couple of years younger and it hadn't abundantly clear for a while that his relationship with Dortmund had disintegrated beyond repair.

He's only 28 and has been followed by all the elite clubs. He's been one of the most sort after strikers in World football for a good few years. Yes he's made it pretty clear he wants out. Is that not what Mahrez is doing? £55m should be our benchmark. Courtinho is leaving one well paying CL club for another. This is different.

I won't be disappointed if City decide not to overpay for Mahrez.

I think I'm watching the best side I've ever seen.

The amazing thig about City fans these days, is that someone can leak a story about a player nobody gave a flying fuck about, & from not giving a flying fuck, a bunch of people start getting het up about us maybe not signing a player we didn't give a flying fuck about.

I don't give a flying fuck either way,however I do give a flying fuck,if we flying fucking sign him.................................it would be a nice addition

im hearing the bid has been accepted but im just passing info.... dont hang me for being wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.