Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, what to do, what to do?

Gets coat, sips cuppa and gets ready to watch the most entertaining team in the land look to go 15 points clear at the top of the table.

Somebody else can do my panicking for me. I find it hard to flap with pep at the helm and the goals flying in.

like i said earlier loan him from leicester and set a price with a review in the summer even if we have to pay top dollar in the summer we could cover the FFP if any it set

Not too disappointed. He's a good player but I never thought what we really need.
I think we would be much better with someone who can play any of the front 3 positions (like Sanchez) rather than an out and put wide man.
Not sure who that would be though
He would have made a great false 9 in our set up in I think.

mahrez and fred are going to step on the field at halftime and pass the ball back and forth like madrid and barca do

book it

I think a couple of things stand out we again have left things to late for what ever reason,it looks almost amateurish the way this and Sanchez has panned out,Leicester obviously were interested in selling or we wouldn’t have bid but they then chanced their arm to get more money possibly,rivals have strengthened and we have not,the key one for me is interesting how arsenal,Chelsea and the rags created a domino effect where they basically helped each other to strengthen and prevent us from doing so (Sanchez) ..

We may have enquired if he was available and enquired at what price , then upon a response we said thanks but no thanks.

Not much needed in the amateur stakes when this occurs.

Arsenal are not a rival , not even to Liverpool and Tottenham , not this year anyway.

The won't start to be a rival until they get rid of the board and Wenger.

We have replaced an untried 23 year old for loaning out a player who would only get a start if two of Stones , Oti , VK and now Laporte were unavailable.

Giroud is yesterdays news now and Barkley doesn't impress me anymore ( notwithstanding he is coming off a long lay off ).

Manure has a different approach to us they buy for today and we buy for tomorrow , so far we haven't done too badly on that score.

Reminder: There is a football match in two hours and we have a bloody good team without Mahrez and Fred.
1f609.png
This!

People just seem to assume we pay whatever fee is asked, I'm sure we regularly get quoted £20 million extra for players and then we negotiate down to a figure we find acceptable. If so talk of £65 million seems reasonable but no more.

Off to the match thread soon. More immediate things to worry about, like our record signing making his debut. Let's all cheer him on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.