Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not. We knew what they wanted yesterday. We spent 24 hours using the player to try to get them to drop by that amount.

We were never going to pay £90 m so we were trying to get a huge last minute discount from someone not really interested in selling now.

That is not great transfer strategy in my view.

If there was no other fall back then I think its a fair strategy, set a limit and ask the player to do his part. As long as we are not misleading him I have no problem.

Been driving home,it was looking good when I left work.
Last I seen on here was Leicester were considering £65m and a player,and now they decided to whack another £30m on the price?
I can understand another £5m,maybe £10m,but ,£30m......not having that.

What you think Tolm,big fuckin hike that?

That was probably what they may have come down to from a higher initial figure.

They have a player of the year and premiership winner in their midst and see a player who has won nothing leave Liverpool for Barca for 145 mill or whatever.

city have gone about it the right way. maybe you would come in at 95 mil then we'd be quoted 125.
No, you don’t get my point. We should have made our move before the last day of the window, giving the selling clubs no time at all to buy replacements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.