Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
@karen7 @balotelli's back pocket

I don’t get the hating on our own and never stated that I support his claims or even know his stances on Raz. I stay out of the Bravo and Sterling threads because it’s so polarizing and just a swamp of negative energy that I don’t need. If he’s unreasonable and or a wum then I definitely don’t support that. I do support people sticking up for themselves if they are real blues though. Whether he’s a wum or an actual blue I couldn’t say but I like to give the benefit of the doubt.

We do need posters like you guys who call bullshit for bullshit and I respect both of you for that as well. Nice little balance we’ve got in our community if you ask me.

@karen7 @balotelli's back pocket

I don’t get the hating on our own and never stated that I support his claims or even know his stances on Raz. I stay out of the Bravo and Sterling threads because it’s so polarizing and just a swamp of negative energy that I don’t need. If he’s unreasonable and or a wum then I definitely don’t support that. I do support people sticking up for themselves if they are real blues though. Whether he’s a wum or an actual blue I couldn’t say but I like to give the benefit of the doubt.

We do need posters like you guys who call bullshit for bullshit and I respect both of you for that as well. Nice little balance we’ve got in our community if you ask me.
Unfortunately when he comes out with statements like Raz is earmarked for the bench unless he's got some inside information it's just Wuming, he claims Mahrez won't be benched as hes a £60m player but a £120m player is earmarked for it, either an idiot or a WUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.