Robbed...

Had a look on Ragcafe and the arrogance is astounding. Not one ounce of humility, credit to the opposition, or even a slight admitance that it was an unusual amount of inury time.

It's understandable how they run everyone in football up the wrong way. Horrible, souless, classless club and supporters - always have been.

So the ref added 4 minutes of time added on, Poster above wants to know where they came from and i have no idea.

Then i started thinking, 3 Subs (inside the 90 minutes) = 1:30 (This is the important figure)

If the ref has added 1 minute for Bellamy then he must have added 1 minute for each of the goals that were scored. 4 inside of 90 minutes = 4 minutes + Owens minute = 5

So City Vs Arsenal.
4 Subs = 2 minutes
Ade booking for goal celebration = 4 minutes (estimated from moment he scored until arsenal kick off)
RVP injury = 2 minutes
6 goals = 6 minutes

As far as i am aware there is no rule that states you add on time for goals scored or celebrations

Vs Man Utd + 1:30 (7 Mins)
Vs Arsenal + 8:00 (4 Mins)

Yeah i was bored and the numbers are probably off and this is not really ment to be serious.

Anyway, the ref could have added 10 minutes, the fact is we need to defend well and keep hold of the ball. We didnt and paid the price. We have to bounce back now and forget about the match which was in all fairness one of the best games i have watched even if i did feel sick through the entire second half.

LazyArse said:
Had a look on Ragcafe and the arrogance is astounding. Not one ounce of humility, credit to the opposition, or even a slight admitance that it was an unusual amount of inury time.

It's understandable how they run everyone in football up the wrong way. Horrible, souless, classless club and supporters - always have been.

And I'll bet not one of them have mentioned us having a weakened team that leathered 3 past them!!

LazyArse said:

Why, if only they could come on BlueMoon and observe the humility and honesty. Not to mention the rationality and unquestioned sanity of the posers.

The 4 mins added time plus added time is rubbish excuse. surely they can come up with something better soon enough.

4 goal celebrations and 3 subs = 4 mins

1 goal celebration and 1 sub a further 2 mins.

I'd love to see the ref's at school maths report.

I seriously hope we don't have stuff like this thrown at us in the future.

Plus I can't ever see hughes talking without a bit of humility after winning a game that way.

ssg2 said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
I think we were lucky to get 5 minutes against Gillingham in 99 to be honest.

If I was a Gillingham fan I think I'd still be fuming.
I'm going to get a petition going, corrupt FA bastards. If it works then city will be relegated back to division 3 as it was. Gillingham were robbed..cheats!!! **throws toys out of pram*

PS - Its a MINIMUM of 4 minutes.
MOTD 2 cleared everything up last night.

Did they? Don't remember them mentioning why Owen's celebration also took a minute but the ref only played 16 more seconds/

City Raider said:
ssg2 said:
I'm going to get a petition going, corrupt FA bastards. If it works then city will be relegated back to division 3 as it was. Gillingham were robbed..cheats!!! **throws toys out of pram*

Did they? Don't remember them mentioning why Owen's celebration also took a minute but the ref only played 16 more seconds/

Exactly what I was thinking, not saying we would've got another, but we were taking the ball forward more, then he blew.

City Raider said:
ssg2 said:

Time was officially over when owen scored so there was no time to add, you can't add a minute to zero time so in theory you got an extra 10 seconds or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.