Robbed...

pee dubyas crayons said:
I think we were lucky to get 5 minutes against Gillingham in 99 to be honest.

If I was a Gillingham fan I think I'd still be fuming.
I'm going to get a petition going, corrupt FA bastards. If it works then city will be relegated back to division 3 as it was. Gillingham were robbed..cheats!!! **throws toys out of pram*

PS - Its a MINIMUM of 4 minutes.
MOTD 2 cleared everything up last night.

johnny crossan said:
pee dubyas crayons said:

excellent reposte

It would be an "excellent reposte" IF it was a really thing that happened in favour of our club time and again and not in a one off situation??

Are you saying that we get the regular benefit of the referee's watch...?

ssg2 said:
pee dubyas crayons said:

I'm going to get a petition going, corrupt FA bastards. If it works then city will be relegated back to division 3 as it was. Gillingham were robbed..cheats!!! **throws toys out of pram*

It's a minimum of 4 sure. But there is a slight difference between 4 and almost 7. The MoTD argument was poorly researched. There are no rules that say celebration time should be added. Only if it is deemed excessive. The contention is whether 55 seconds is excessive. If you look at every single goal scored this season you will find that 55 seconds would fall well within the average.

There was a game the other week when the whistle was blown after a ball was kicked but before it hit the back of the net. Think it might have been West Ham. So why United were allowed to 1) take their free kick and 2) put another ball into the box after we had cleared it on 95:20 is beyond reproach.

ssg2 said:
pee dubyas crayons said:

I already asked you and you ignored me., so I'll ask again.

WHERE DID THE ORIGINAL 4 MINUTES COME FROM?? Especially since there were no vicious fouls, no ref pulling over a player and giving a lengthy talking to, no physios, no aliens landing. Tell us where it came from.

Bigga said:
ssg2 said:

WHERE DID THE ORIGINAL 4 MINUTES COME FROM?? Especially since there were no vicious fouls, no ref pulling over a player and giving a lengthy talking to, no physios, no aliens landing. Tell us where it came from.
Who cares? I certainly don't, 3 mins is the usual average in the premier league, take into account the subs and goals then 4 mins is probably about right, but I'm not a ref and tbh couldn't give a shit. You play to the end and you play to win, you tried to hang on and stopped laying 30 seconds early.

ssg2 said:
Bigga said:

Who cares? I certainly don't, 3 mins is the usual average in the premier league, take into account the subs and goals then 4 mins is probably about right, but I'm not a ref and tbh couldn't give a shit. You play to the end and you play to win, you tried to hang on and stopped laying 30 seconds early.

I can just see shitty arse accepting it had it beeb the other way round at the COMS. You fuckers would have been rushing to your mates in the media to complain, and pulling in all sorts of favours from the authorities, you hypocritical, glory hunting runt.

ssg2 said:
Bigga said:

It's an 'average' for those things I pointed out. Otherwise there's 2mins played as an 'average'. So there was DOUBLE an 'average' with no discernible stoppages to cater for.

Typical rag.

That describes it perfectly

I got told off a United fan last night that they "fucked us over" ....... yeh you certainly did!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.