Robbed...

The added time is for both teams not just united, you could have scored as well you know.
Its not "united added on time" its added on time for both teams.

Everyone in the real world (not planet ragville)knows the ref should have blown when the ball was cleared first time from that so called free kick.Am i the only one who didn't yhink it was even a free kick.
Still no excuse for adding on nearly 2 extra minutes on top of the 4

ssg2 said:
The added time is for both teams not just united, you could have scored as well you know.

we could have scored IF we got a free kick go our way during injury time. even then it would be unfair play for us and the ref should blow his tinkerbell there and then.

we were defending and scum was given an attacking chance. the added time was for both teams yes. but the decision to play deadball in the attacking half was against us.

paul37 said:
Everyone in the real world (not planet ragville)knows the ref should have blown when the ball was cleared first time from that so called free kick.Am i the only one who didn't yhink it was even a free kick.
Still no excuse for adding on nearly 2 extra minutes on top of the 4

Exactly. That's what annnoys me the most. The ref had a perfect oppertunity to blow the full time whistle them, but for some unkown reason (cough top 4 team cough) he carried on play.....

ssg2 said:

Look, even one of your own ex-players(our now manager) conceded that your team used to get the benefit in his playing time. Now he can see there is a problem when it comes to being at your ground where time is concerned. Is that truth or bitter?

He had first hand experience more than you could know, so I'd tend to believe him!

Explain to us where the 4 mins came from, initially, then.

The fact that there was less added on time in our game against Arsenal proves that the added on time wasnt justified.

There were alot more stoppages in that game and yet only 4 mins were played. That included a lenghty celebration from Ade and the yellow card / ticking off from the ref that followed. It also included injuries where Physios were on the pitch.

Complete and utter bollocks....

I've never known that much time added on for celebrations, there weren't even that 'excessive', its just a handy excuse for the referee to use,

Its a shame cos it was a great game and a performance deserving of a point but to lose n the 6th minute of "4" minutes added on is just typical of what happens at Old Trafford.

I think we were lucky to get 5 minutes against Gillingham in 99 to be honest.

If I was a Gillingham fan I think I'd still be fuming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.