Robbed...

We all know about fergie-time and we all knew it would happen if we were drawing at 90 minutes. So why didn't the defence know? You leave Giggs & Owen unmarked in the box you run a huge risk.

Still, I'm proud of how close we came. That was their strongest 11 and it wasn't even close to our strongest. Back at our place with Ade, RSC, Johnson etc available it'll be a different story.

Sad to say it but suspect we may need a new right back in that strongest 11 though. He aint the player he used to be.

Don`t worry we will have half our fcuking team banned for the return fixture.

Don`t worry we will have half our fcuking team banned for the return fixture.

cityslickster said:
not my fault! said:
Changed it? How? Who would you have brought on who was better than was on the pitch? If we had pushed forwards we would have lost by a larger margin. Where was SWP, Ireland, Lescott, Richards, everyone else today? We didnt have enough subs on the bench to change the result or the team... Today we just didnt show up. Why did SWP get us out the shite several times today when Richards should have been there? Poeple joke he sprints forward and take a day or two to get back but it's true. So we are clutching at straws to get a draw when in reality we were shite from the 45th min? I really dont know why anyone is suprised he added an extra two mins? It's united and everyone knows at OT the wistle blows when fergie says it's time to blow, always been that way it's nothing new.

Well for one, id have put Zab on for SWP. Micah and SWP defending is like watching the fucking chuckle brothers. They just watch them play, don't pressurize them or close down, turn off, ball-watch...just piss poor! More livid about those two than the ref!

My thoughts exactly...they cannot defend for tofee this pair!!! Nedum should be first-choice right back should have been in from day one this season.

If your the opposition manager looking to beat us & looking for the weakness, you tell your team to target our right hand side.

Nothing to do with blue tints. We were dominated for a good portion of the second half but we withstood the pressure and grabbed a third. We didn't deserve to win and we probably didn't even deserve a draw but it is utterly irrelevant. If the Ref had played the 4 mins we would be sat here with 1 point.

yep see what your saying mate,but the fact is we arent,its not a big deal we all know what refs are like at the swamp,im more concerned about the way we packed up playing during the second half??
im not that bothered really cos its gonna take time for this lot to gel,so how we managed to hang on in there was unreal.....i reckon we could go from here and keep building ,im not on the bandwagon of instant success...but these last two games have got me thinking it might come quicker than i thought..............

Nothing to do with blue tints. We were dominated for a good portion of the second half but we withstood the pressure and grabbed a third. We didn't deserve to win and we probably didn't even deserve a draw but it is utterly irrelevant. If the Ref had played the 4 mins we would be sat here with 1 point.

yep see what your saying mate,but the fact is we arent,its not a big deal we all know what refs are like at the swamp,im more concerned about the way we packed up playing during the second half??
im not that bothered really cos its gonna take time for this lot to gel,so how we managed to hang on in there was unreal.....i reckon we could go from here and keep building ,im not on the bandwagon of instant success...but these last two games have got me thinking it might come quicker than i thought..............

If your the opposition manager looking to beat us & looking for the weakness, you tell your team to target our right hand side.

Bluemangroup said:
Well we should not sink to the level of Liverpool supporters by claiming the F.A are corrupt.

When Bellamy Scored in the 89:57 or whatever it was it took two minutes to restart play because of his celebrations.

That makes it 92min when the 4 mins was added, and after this Fergus made a substitution whic make an extra 30sec added.

So it's all fair and square i'm afraid,

we'll get them next time.

no it didnt the board came up after bellamy scored.

there's no justification for the 4 added minutes.

at 4 minutes and 40 odd seconds utd get a free kick. ireland thought the ref had blown for ft.

city clear the fk.

5 minutes and 30 seconds that **** scores. 2 minutes of celebrations but ft whistle goes straight after that.

its unsurprising as fergie time is well known. but just as criminal as a eduardo dive and will probably go unquestioned in the media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.