Robbie debut for Santos tonight?

I think it's interesting that when he moved to both European clubs, he was brought in by non-footballing staff.

The President of Madrid bought him to lead the new Galactico era (lol), then the Sheik brought him in as a gift.

Also, and it's been said before, but without response, so I'll repeat it until someone gives a reasonable reply, he's gone back to Brazil.

Surely a world class superstar going for a loan where you only have to pay his wages would attract bids from top clubs all over Europe. But no. He's taken his ball and gone home.

Very, very good player, one which we where not ready to accomodate during this transitional building of our club.

I hate to say this , but people have absolute blind faith for robinho on this forum, and i mean blind,
last season he was class yes, but it dunt make up for his attitude or performances this year,
he isnt world class, hes gt the ability to be world class but nothing like the mentality to be that player, if he was world class why was he on madrids bench ? why did madrid let him go ? why did no other club come in for him? where was barca in the window ?
to be fair, i hope he comes back and proves me wrong and every person on this forum can tell me im a twat and was wrong, i really do, because i was in awe of the robinho we saw in flashes last year and we all know what THAT robinho can do for this club

He can do whatever he wants at Santos, can stay there for me, don't give a toss if he scores a double hat-trick, disrespectful little prick who thinks he's bigger than our club, we don't need him, let him stay over there where it's less physical and more playground stuff where he belongs.

Robinho can't play in a position and is useless in modern football. He is also very inconsistent. So basically, not what is needed by a top club going places.

He just looks like someone who was so good as a youngster they haven't added anything to their game because they thought they didn't need to add a thing. He fell for his own hype as a youngster and never grew up.

Sorry, but this isn't neverland Robinho.

<a class="postlink" href="http://theoriginalwinger.com/2010-02-07-sao-paulo-vs-santos-highlights-paulistao-2010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://theoriginalwinger.com/2010-02-07 ... istao-2010</a>

Highlights from the Game
Well taken goal (offside for me)you might say the cross was back so would make him on side.
apart from that missed a few chances and did loads of badge kissing

Sultana of Brunei said:
Badge kissing muppet was at least two yards offside.
You must know nothing about football then, because he was behind the ball when it was played, meaning he can't be offside.

Interesting to see that Santos play in an umbro kit, perhaps this is where they found part his sponsored wage from??

He chipped a coca cola can over 48 double decker buses in front of a capacity crowd. And yes, the guinnes book of records were there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.