Robbie debut for Santos tonight?

I can't believe some people are saying that Robinho is world class, because he scored a goal in what really is a quite low standard league. World class is a term which is banded about to anybody. If he truely was "world class" he would have performed in the Premier League (One of the hardest leagues in the world) week in week out, he wouldn't have gone missing whenever he plays away from home, and he would have given performances against the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, both home and away. To be the best you gotta beat the best. Robinho is not world class, he took the easy option to come back home, where its nice and sunny, and he'll be treated like a little prince.

Why do 80% of posters on here lick Robinho's arse? And then call the other 20% 'mindless pricks' when they disagree?

Its clear he isn't good enough in the Premier League, and yes you may say 'well he got 15 goals last season in the hardest league ever, oh my god he's the best, omg i want him to stay' but you have to ask yourself, how many goals did he actually make for himself?

v Chelsea. A good free kick.
v Portsmouth. Decent finish, assist from Jo.
v Newcastle. Penalty, should score them anyway.
v Stoke. Good vision from Evans, decent finish from 15 yards.
v Stoke. Good play from Sturridge, easy finish for Robinho.
v Stoke. Showed pace to get in to the position, good finish.
v FC Twente. A moment of class that showed he could be worth it.
v Spurs. Easy tap in from 8 yards.
v Arsenal. Great chip, piece of class.
v Hull. Good finish after a decent turn.
v Blackburn. Decent finish after more great work from Sturridge.
v West Brom. Good volley.Assist from Ireland.
v Everton. great pass from Elano, good finish from Robbie.
v Blackburn. Good instinctive finish.

I'm not going to go and say, he didn't deserve those goals. But he's been gaining the plaudits for good work from other players. You all need to wake up and realise that he isnt all he's cracked up to be. I also see that his dip in form coincided with Jo's departure.

Hey rick4 city it was a long drive back in the fog from hull mate what did you watch it on iraq goals? please point to the good thing that bellamy did - his only decent cross went for a throw in on the far side and he did not make one tackle - he moaned a lot at the ref though and when he came off he did not shake hands with the manager or any other players. he doesnt give a fuck now he has run Robbie oyt the club with his big mouth.
i love him when he scores but he has gone back to his noraml form now.

MCfcBOB said:
Why do 80% of posters on here lick Robinho's arse? And then call the other 20% 'mindless pricks' when they disagree?

Its clear he isn't good enough in the Premier League, and yes you may say 'well he got 15 goals last season in the hardest league ever, oh my god he's the best, omg i want to lick his nipples and stuff!' but you have to ask yourself, how many goals did he actually make for himself?

I'm not going to go and say, he didn't deserve those goals. But he's been gaining the plaudits for good work from other players. You all need to wake up and realise that he isnt all he's cracked up to be. I also see that his dip in form coincided with Jo's departure.

Do you realize how silly you sound?

Fook him spinless two faced con man , fook him i say he s a fooking weasle ,Real Madrid know it we know it the whole world knows it Santos equivelent to a decent championship team ...larfing my head of .fook him and move on .

hgblue said:
MCfcBOB said:

Its clear he isn't good enough in the Premier League, and yes you may say 'well he got 15 goals last season in the hardest league ever, oh my god he's the best, omg i want to lick his nipples and stuff!' but you have to ask yourself, how many goals did he actually make for himself?

Do you realize how silly you sound?
Silly? I seem to recall people using facts to use in their defence of Robinho. So I will also use facts in my case to make people see that Robinho is'nt what we need. He is a good player, no doubt. But he won't cut it over here.

willymanc said:
Hey lewis mate you are no disrespect talking a load of balls - so if you run around a lot show passion that is all you need. Bellamy has lots of passion but no end product like De Jong both of them were crap yesterday.

if you say to the record british signing you play every other game he is not going to be that chuffed is he - he has so much to give first touch pass and movement Robinho made as many as he scored and when he got on the ball near the box - he lit the place up.
that is what our main tactic should have been get him on the ball near the box DON'T track back.

We should get the ball to Teves in the same way
It is shocking to think that Robinho is not good enough for City while the Brazil national team pick him all the time.
Lewis like a lot of other sheep you joined in the media witch hunt on a city player - i should get over to stretford instead next timw we buy a top player, especially if you expect kaka and other to run 100m to kick carragher up the arse!

De Jong isnt a player with an end product, he just brakes up the play. In the premier league you have to be decently consistant and robbie just wasnt. He didnt just not track back most the time but he was shit most of the time aswell, losing the ball far too often. When yoou loose the ball you need to try and get it back all he did was stand there hoiping somebody else would do it for him becasue he could`nt be arsed and he was scared that we would brooze his knee.

Sure Robbie had good games but no more than 12. If kaka lost the ball you would see him trying to at least get it back. Even tranny put more effort in than him along with consistant performances on a consistant basis. You either have to be very consistant or put a shift in all the time. I wouldnt of minded if robbie was lazy aslong as he played well in about 75% of the game but he just did`nt.

MCfcBOB said:

Worst post this year.

v Chelsea. A good free kick. ( no fantastic)
v Newcastle. Penalty, should score them anyway. ( yes penalty but fouled SHAY to the right and shot to left)
v Stoke. Good play from Sturridge, easy finish for Robinho. (class finish)
v FC Twente. A moment of class that showed he could be worth it. (worldclass goal)
v Spurs. Easy tap in from 8 yards. (beatiful run for the goal. started it all)
v Arsenal. Great chip, piece of class. (best city goal of the season. Made FERGUSON praise him)
v Blackburn. Decent finish after more great work from Sturridge. ( ice cold finish)
v Everton. great pass from Elano, good finish from Robbie. (worldclass goal)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.