Roberto Mancini - next Italy manager

I can't believe that this man is still debated.

If City made a msitake sacking him, it was taking a year too long.

Since then he's had 2 jobs, with little success in either, and that doesn't include the awful season in which he did finally get sacked from us, a season that apparantly was everyone elses fault but his.

Its time some people stopped crying over the man.
Hear hear. Mancini has moved on, it's time we did likewise.

Hear hear. Mancini has moved on, it's time we did likewise.

Who has not moved on? Who is not looking forward to Pep? Does mentioning him on a city forum constitute not moving on? Who on this thread in your opinion has not moved on. Also why did you click on a Mancini thread, if you think people should move on? You clearly have not moved on anymore than anyone who has posted on this thread.

Who has not moved on? Who is not looking forward to Pep? Does mentioning him on a city forum constitute not moving on?
Harking back to a man who left more than 3 years ago seems like harking back to previous times. Bob ended the drought (with the help of HRH), and for that we should all be eternally grateful. I was lucky enough to be at Wembley for the rags and Stoke games, and the memories will never leave me. Likewise 13/05/12. But we need to look forward now. As you said, we're all looking forward to a new era under Pep. I'm not looking for an argument with you or anyone else.

Never forget where we have come from

Never will but Mancini like every other manager that has been in charge since Book when i was a kid have come and gone and like them, Pep will also move on one day.

I dont get all that emotionally attached to them, its best that way given most of them turn out to be a bit shit, most fuck off as and when it suits them anyway and the few that are any good will also go regardless one day.

By all means have fond memories but at some point, the constant opening of old wounds on here has to stop imo.

Harking back to a man who left more than 3 years ago seems like harking back to previous times. Bob ended the drought (with the help of HRH), and for that we should all be eternally grateful. I was lucky enough to be at Wembley for the rags and Stoke games, and the memories will never leave me. Likewise 13/05/12. But we need to look forward now. As you said, we're all looking forward to a new era under Pep. I'm not looking for an argument with you or anyone else.

But I think that is what people are doing, showing gratitude. No one is arguing mate but I think you posted on a Richard Dunne thread not so long ago. Its just natural to look back, particularly to events only three yrs ago and a man who ended the drought. I do not see what is wrong with that, looking back at the history of the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.