Roberto publicly criticizing players...

spacecadet said:
You clowns are stirring the national media -AGAIN

Haha! Don't be silly. The media have got it in for Balo. Then Mancini goes and publicly criticizes him after he's scored a wonderful game and generally had a pretty good game considering how long he's been out. And you think I'm stirring the national media...

Didsbury Dave said:
Dead man walking

I hope not,it will be the beginning of the end for this club if he is, Another manager will want/demand two years settle in time.....

I cannot think of any other manager anywhere in the world that I would bring in ahead of Roberto.... and if he does leave he'll probably go somewhere like Juve, Inter, AC and win cups.

,,, and so the City saga rolls on.

Mancini knows Balotelli.

Balotelli knows Mancini.

Mancini is Balotelli's father figure.

Balotelli is Mancini's favourite pet.

He will know that a public criticism will be the best for Balotelli.

Does anyone remember Mancini getting aload of stick for going public for criticising Adam Johnson? It's funny how soon after that we saw Adam Johnson in probably his best form since he arrived here.

Do you think Billy that if Mancini was to cuddle Balotelli and tell him how great he is that he would perform better? Balotelli already knows how great he is, a public criticism is the best way to shake him up, his attitude will be "you knobhead, i'll show you"

Yet another mountain made out of a molehill from Billy Shears.

p.s balotelli was awful today and that is coming from one of his biggest fans.

blueinsa said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Dead man walking

Painful to say but true imo.

Yup he is gone - there has to be a clear out in the summer and a few names that we least expect

We need another dominant centre back os LEscott or Tours out
We need a more rounded midfield player so Barry or Yaya or Milner gone
Tevez will go

etc etc

Clubber said:
de niro said:
its been obvious since day one that the players are not best pleased with bob, i have posted this many times, he is though the manager and what he says goes, tevez tried to unsettle things and got told to knuckle down and get on with it.
the thing mancini can turn to for support is results and to be fair on the whole he's done very well.
once those results start to dip as they have to most part since xmas then the vultures start to circle, starting with the dressing room.
So when they win, he is respected, when they lose/draw, he is unlikeable.

Bullshit. The players didn't perform, simple.

no, the players have'nt got a leg to stand on if they go to marwood with their gripes whilst we sit at the top of the table, once we drop down the table they will get an audience.

they dont like bob, no good kidding ourselves.
i believe the lads on here when they say he's a dead man walking.

de niro said:
Clubber said:
So when they win, he is respected, when they lose/draw, he is unlikeable.

Bullshit. The players didn't perform, simple.

no, the players have'nt got a leg to stand on if they go to marwood with their gripes whilst we sit at the top of the table, once we drop down the table they will get an audience.

they dont like bob, no good kidding ourselves.
i believe the lads on here when they say he's a dead man walking.

Oh come on de niro ffs, just like you beleived them when they said he was a dead man walking in May 2010?

The players let us down today, simple, and they deserve the stick. Mancini cant be blamed he changed tactics and we still couldnt do the simple things like a 5 yard pass.

WNRH said:
Yet another mountain made out of a molehill from Billy Shears.

I'm not making any mountain. I'm saying I don't like him publicly criticizing players. You're making it a mountain because it fits your jaundiced prejudiced and insanely immature view of me as a poster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.