robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: robin van persie

He isnt staying at Arsenal. If he was they wouldve just come out and said so, but instead its all this 'we're keeping things private til after the euros' bollocks. He's going.

And I'd say it's us he's coming to. He wants to win summat before he retires and City is the place to do that.

Podolski already acquired to fill the void.

RVP plus Aguero. Oh my.

Stoned Rose said:
He isnt staying at Arsenal. If he was they wouldve just come out and said so, but instead its all this 'we're keeping things private til after the euros' bollocks. He's going.

And I'd say it's us he's coming to. He wants to win summat before he retires and City is the place to do that.

Podolski already acquired to fill the void.

RVP plus Aguero. Oh my.

Exactly, they're 100% implying they've already reached a conclusion, no further talks or anything. If he'd decided to stay announcing it now would draw a line under it and be best for both parties. Nothing could help him 'focus on the euros' more than killing this transfer speculation stone dead. Don't know who Gazidis thinks he's kidding.

sincity said:
I may be going against popular opinion here, but I would sell Guidetti - either with a sell-on clause or for 15-20mil..its what he wants anyway since he's looking to be the main striker for a club..this will probably be the current trend in the future..youth players of very good quality, but just not good enough to break into the first team, being sold for a handsome profit..

£15-20m for Guidetti?! FFPR will be a breeze at this rate!

Ric said:
sincity said:
I may be going against popular opinion here, but I would sell Guidetti - either with a sell-on clause or for 15-20mil..its what he wants anyway since he's looking to be the main striker for a club..this will probably be the current trend in the future..youth players of very good quality, but just not good enough to break into the first team, being sold for a handsome profit..

Add that to the 10mil for Bridge, 25mil for Ade and 15mil for Roque and we're laughing.

Ric said:
sincity said:

Well, why not? Many clubs are interested in him..would be good for us if it went into a bidding war..
Consider:
Jordan Henderson was bought for around 20mil when he was only 20..
Phil Jones bought for 20.5mil at 19years
De Gea for 17mil at 20years

and these are only the ones I remember right now..sure I can find more such instances..
I would think a striker would get a higher value than a midfielder, defender or a GK, if we play our cards right..We need to over-hype the players we plan to sell, something the Spurs do very well

My prediction is we'll see four strikers leave in the summer (Tevez, Dzeko, Adebayor & Santa Cruz) we'll purchase RVP and also call back Guidetti as our fourth striker.

Just my humble opinion.............

Danamy said:
My prediction is we'll see four strikers leave in the summer (Tevez, Dzeko, Adebayor & Santa Cruz) we'll purchase RVP and also call back Guidetti as our fourth striker.

Just my humble opinion.............

I think you're right bar the Guidetti part, I think he'll go out on loan in the prem and we'll either buy a 4th striker or someone who can operate there if required but is predominantly a wide man, like Lavezzi or Sturridge etc.

Doesn't seem that long ago we were praising Adebayor for stamping on Van Persie's head after he flicked the Vs to the South Stand.

Time flies ey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.