robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: robin van persie

TonyM said:
Main reason I don't want him.

Really is staggering how much has changed in 3 years.

I was there to welcome Adebayor at CoMS 3 years ago, now we're Premier League champions and he's a thoroughly dislikeable mercenary wanker.

It's quite a thought on reflection.

We're all fickle fuckers aren't we?

"Adebayorrrrr, Adebayoooorrrr
He's hung like an elephant, his wife's a bit sore"

c-t-i-d-87 said:
TonyM said:
Main reason I don't want him.

Really is staggering how much has changed in 3 years.

I was there to welcome Adebayor at CoMS 3 years ago, now we're Premier League champions and he's a thoroughly dislikeable mercenary wanker.

It's quite a thought on reflection.

We're all fickle fuckers aren't we?

"Adebayorrrrr, Adebayoooorrrr
He's hung like an elephant, his wife's a bit sore"

Majority of football fans are.

Not so sure he fits our profile. And too old imho. Have a sneaky suspicion he may end up in Stretford, with Berbatov a makeweight in the deal. He certainly fits their profile in the Owen mould.

I seem to remember Wenger making a wry comment along the lines that he was sure 'VP would be wearing red and white next year'. It did seem more cryptic than it sounds!

We'll see.

Neville Kneville said:
Danamy said:
My prediction is we'll see four strikers leave in the summer (Tevez, Dzeko, Adebayor & Santa Cruz) we'll purchase RVP and also call back Guidetti as our fourth striker.

Just my humble opinion.............

If we do that we're a weaker squad imo & risking losing the ground we have gained.

Totally agree Nev...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.